Miss Sadie Rocking Horse
- Miss Sadie Rocking Horse is named after Sadie Grace Nolan.
- In 2017, Sadie was diagnosed with a life-threatening defect called Congenital Diaphragmatic Hernia, which only has a 50% survival rate.
- Sadie has a hole in the diaphragm that allowed her stomach and other organs to travel up into her chest, which was corrected through surgery at one week of age.
- This colorful rocking horse will open your child's imagination
- Rocking Horse Wooden Toy - Ride on Toy - Heirloom Furniture - Child's Rocking Toy - Horse Toy - Animal Toy
- Every ride will be a picture-perfect moment
- Encourages gross motor skills, balance, coordination, imaginative play
- Personalize your rocker with a name HERE
- Durable, sturdy, safe rocking horse made from birch
- Rainbow colored fabric on legs with rainbow colored hair, bow, and feathers
- Small horse 23"x10"x21" (ages 1-3)
- Large horse 27"x10"x27" (ages 3-5)
- Each horse is made to order
- Allow 7-21 days from order to delivery
- Expedited build and ship option (1-6 days) available at checkout
- Rocking Horse is shipped partially assembled
- Fully assembled shipping option available at checkout
- Ships from Fort Bragg, NC with UPS Ground