Superhero Micah Rocking Horse
- Named after Micah, a true superhero diagnosed with neuroblastoma that gained his angel wings in 2016.
- This young man was truly a blessing and positively affected the lives of everyone he knew. His Never Ever Give Up attitude lives on!
- Neuroblastoma is a very rare type of cancerous tumor that almost always affects children.
- Each year, 800 new cases are diagnosed in the United States
- To learn more about neuroblastoma, read this,
- Help end childhood cancer by donating to St Jude Children's Hospital
- Designed for the superhero lover; With this rocking horse, your child will save the world!
- Grab onto the sturdy handlebars and step onto the rockers for a safe and sturdy riding experience
- Every ride will be a picture-perfect moment
- Encourages gross motor skills, balance, coordination, imaginative play
- Personalize your rocker with a name HERE
- Durable, sturdy, safe rocking horse made from birch
- Superhero fabric on legs with cream blue hair
- Small horse 23"x10"x21" (ages 1-3)
- Large horse 27"x10"x27" (ages 3-5)
- Each horse is made to order
- Allow 7-21 days from order to delivery
- Expedited build and ship option (1-6 days) available at checkout
- Rocking Horse is shipped partially assembled
- Fully assembled shipping option available at checkout
- Ships from Fort Bragg, NC with UPS Ground